Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday-Or only 7 of them left!

I hate Mondays. I really do! (Especially after I've stayed up way too late reading a good book). But here it is again, Monday. Luckily there are only 7 of them left before my book comes out and before my darlings head off for their summer romps, forgetting everything they've learned for the last 29 Mondays.
Of course the closer to summer, the crazier my Mondays get. The more excited I get.

I vote we skip Mondays all together. (That just makes it closer to my book release.)

So what will the next 7 Mondays Bring? Since I'm so new at this whole publishing world, I'm feeling a bit clueless. I know editing happens-lots of it, an ISBN number, a cover, a blurb on the back of the book. A few pre-reviews, setting up my book launch, signings, oh, and don't forget SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION!

And with that said, my dear readers, please follow me, check back with me to see how I'm doing/holding up. And most of all, have fun with me as I giggle like a little girl on Christmas morning!

1 comment:

  1. You giggle away, Girl! You have earned it! Hang in there with those wacked out Mondays, because they are followed by Tuesdays, Wednesdays, ...

    Love Ya,
    Lauri

    ReplyDelete